Melita LtdMore About Melita Ltd
Website Facebook Posted 1 month ago.
As a BI Architect you will bring relevant experience to help the data team enhance, build & optimise data assets. You will have extensive experience in database design concepts and SQL programming. As a key contributor you will join a dynamic team that builds cutting edge analytic solutions for Melita.
The ideal candidate should be in possession of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related recognised degree and have at least 5 years relevant experience.
• Strong understanding of data modelling (i.e. conceptual, logical and physical model design, experience with Operation Data Stores, Enterprise Data warehouses and Data Marts)
• Oversees best practice, data quality, mentors junior developers
• Demonstrable experience with business intelligence and data warehousing design principles and industry best practices
• Experience in data profiling, quality assurance for the verification and accuracy of data
• Demonstrable experience implementing and maintaining large amounts of data will be considered an advantage.
• More than 5 years Microsoft SQL Server Reporting, Analysis and Integration Services experience
• Experience in RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL), No SQL Databases
• Experience with column-oriented databases is considered an asset
• Proficiency in ETL tools, technologies and processes – SSIS, SQL based
• Experience in query performance improvement techniques
• Knowledge of application and data security – encryption and tokenization of sensitive data, role based access control
• Knowledge of at least 1 data visualisation tool
• SQL server basic administration experience
• Ability to establish priorities, organize and plan work to satisfy established timeframes.
• Results driven, problem solver and desire to close issues, pragmatic and realistic with solutions.
• Professional demeanor, working with senior level managers and vendors
• Flexible and resilient, handle various demands planned and unplanned
• Able to communicate effectively at all levels in a collaborative style
• Very good written and spoken English
• Self-starter, fast learner and able to work with minimal supervision
• Effective team player
Experience in telecoms would be considered an asset.
Melita is an equal opportunities employer and an achiever in the Foundation for Human Resources Awards 2011.
We welcome applications from everyone, and have a commitment to helping our employees grow through continuous training and on-the-job development.
Our Team We analyze, design and develop data-driven web applications, serving both local and international clients. Our portfolio is developed using the Microsoft technology stack,...
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Backend Developer has arisen to form part of our dynamic IT department. We are looking for motivated individuals who are ready to lead custom web development...
Reports to: Head of Development Hours: 40 hours weekly Department: Development Location: Malta Who are Videoslots? Videoslots is the brainchild of Alexander Stevendahl, an...
Requirements & Experience WordPress development skills, experience in plugin development, theme customisation, good knowledge of WooCommerce and use of WordPress APIs Experience in...
Complete your Job Preferences options to unlock the Salary Rate Information (if available)