LOPOCA is a unique concept - we combine gaming with network marketing allowing opportunities for entrepreneurship and freedom. We have an innovative product portfolio and our future plans are ambitious and exciting. We're starting to head in a new direction despite being around for 10 years so this is a great time to join us.
As a result of our growth we are looking for YOU, a Senior Software Developer to join our team of software professionals responsible for the requirements, design, construction, integration, testing, verification and maintenance of our software products. You must be forward-thinking and share in a common vision of quality, integrity and efficiency.
Your main responsibilities will involve:
- Develop software according to functional and technical design specifications and maintain a “common sense” approach that serves to recognize potential design gaps and provide insight into closing them
- Create efficient, scalable, reusable middle tier logic with C#, .NET, MVC, WebAPI and other languages as needed
- Create and consume Rest APIs and Microservice
- Create and design databases, views, stored procedures, MSSQL statements and user defined functions to keys, indices and relationships in SQL Server 2012 and higher
- Experience using typed datasets is critical
Maintenance and other tasks:
- Assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures; Review code for potential performance issues, reusability, and/or anomalies
- Create and maintain unit tests (using mocking frameworks)
- Troubleshoot problems both remotely and onsite
- Research and identify cause of reported defects and issues
- Develop patches and defect fixes
What we are looking for:
Skills and competencies
- A true team player who can contribute to a postive team spirit
- An innovative thinker, making suggestions to continously make improvements
- Takes initiave and demonstartes accuracy and quality in their work
- A flexible approach, able to adapt to change with a positive mindset
If you want to be part of an exciting new company, then TAKE YOUR CHANCE!