Who are we and where are we based?
Busy Rooms is a SaaS based all-in-one Hotel Central Reservation System which assists hoteliers during their day to day business activities. The solution provides tools required to make informed decisions on how to best optimise and quickly distribute rooms to Online Travel Agents (OTAs) and, most importantly, to the booking engine on the hotel’s own website.
In addition to helping hotels with online distribution management the company empowers customers by providing key market intelligence, competitor benchmarking and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) tracking, all geared to help increase revenues and outperform market competition.
Our offices are located just opposite the Pieta’ yacht marina - a central hub a walk away from all main amenities. As a company we not only value knowledge, but we also ensure that our team members are continuously given the opportunity to expand and improve their skill set.
Visit our website www.busy-rooms.com to learn more.
· Building solutions at enterprise level
· Unit and performance testing and validation of to ensure solution integrity
· Interacting with business and technical teams to ensure effective communication
· Working in an agile environment
· Very strong C#, NET Core, .NET Framework & WebAPI 2
· SQL Azure, Azure Platform & Services
· Experience using LINQ, Entity Framework & WCF services
· Knowledge in RESTful API Design
· Familiarity of ORM Frameworks such as Dapper will be considered an asset
· 2 years + in a similar role/function
· Be a team player and a demonstrate a sense of ownership
· Strives to add value to our product and service offering
· Strong understanding of design & architectural patterns
· Work using an API Centric approach
· Be proactive and focused on key initiatives
· Strong communication skills
The ideal candidate would be passionate about development, have an eye for detail and is eager to learn and become accustomed to new(er) technologies. Kindly send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated CV.
Full-Stack developer responsible for working on both front-end and back-end development processes. Design, develop, and maintain fully-fledged and functioning platforms.
Front-End Web Developers – Cyprus, Greece or Remote Reference Number: FEWD1021 The role: As our new mid-level front-end developer, you will be joining...
Modern C++ Software Developer – Remote Reference Number: CSD1022 The Role: We are looking for a Modern C++ Software Developer to join our software...
Who are Videoslots? We were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed...
Complete your Job Preferences options to unlock the Salary Rate Information (if available)