We Have Taken All The Necessary Measures
When you register as a candidate, you will be asked to give his personal information. Same applies when registering as an employer, you will be asked to give out company information including information related to the company's vacancy.
Using Your Data
We might use the information collected from your registered account this way:
- If you give us permission to do so, we might send you emails to inform you of job listings including freelance which may interest you.
- To inform you of new features or updates to the website
- To process orders and send documentation related to transactions made via the site
- To allow us to personalise your experience and deliver the type of content in which you are most interested when visiting the site.
- For increasing the chance for you to land your first interview, and with your consent, we might suggest your skills and credentials to potential employers that might be interested to know more about development skills.
- We will not publicly show your profile details to anyone except to those employers you have applied with. You can also disable this before registering or from your candidate profile.
- we might send you emails to inform you of new offers, discounts or giveaways.
- To inform you of new features or updates to the website.
- To process orders and send documentation related to transactions made via the site.
- We will send you job expatriation notices and renewals.
Managing Your Data
We will never alter or modify in any way your account data. So please do not request us to modify any field/data concerning your account. All your account data is completely editable from your Profile page.
You may amend personal or company information by accessing your profile at any time, any day, 7 days a week.
Within your profile manager page you can also opt-out/opt-in to out mailing list or profile / company page discovery.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. We will use your e-mail address to send you transactional emails concerning your order and itemized bill. We are not responsible of emails sent by our third party payment provider.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
If you would like to close your account we invite you to send us an email on email@example.com