Web International Services (WIS) is a lead generation company operating within the iGaming and Finance sector since 2012. We are an organisation with stable revenue, organic growth and huge potential. Our aim is to provide enriched content that is both entertaining and educational for our audiences – content that is designed to deliver exceptional user experience and drive quality traffic to our business partners. We offer all our employees the opportunity to take their career to new heights by achieving set goals. Our team is brimming with talented people who are passionate about what they do!
Scope of the job
We have the perfect opportunity for a technical lead who is keen to lead and inspire talented PHP and frontend engineers and create an environment where a cross-functional, self-organized team can thrive.
A Taster of what you will be doing:
- Define and maintain the WIS products technology architecture principles
- Use Agile engineering practices and various software and mobile development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the value for the player.
- Collaborate closely with Product Owners, UI designers and team members to identify and recommend solutions for product and delivery risks
- Lead the DevOps practice, including to determine the roadmap for Devops, for automation across Development, QA and the informational tools and support for WIS business units.
- Maintain the roadmap of components central to developers efficiency including the Minimum Starting Template, Control Centre and other central tools as agreed with the Head of Department
- Monitor and advise or assist to correct compliance and adoption of central components
- Collaborate with the Development team and the Emerging Technologies to pilot new and emerging architecture to ensure WIS has the most effective architecture in place. Place the player at the centre of all decision making.
- Determine the big picture thinking to advise the Development Manager and QA Lead on improving efficiency with current systems, tools and the ongoing concepts from emerging technology
Who are you and what you need to succeed:
- At least 4 years hands on experience in building websites using all the following technology:
- WordPress, Bedrock, Composer, Sage
- Backend: PHP, MySQL, NodeJS
- NPM, Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, Bud.JS
- Frontend: HTML, CSS, JS
- Vanilla, ReactJS, VueJS
- SASS, Bootstrap
- Experience in consistently writing production-ready code that is easily testable, easily understood by other developers, and accounts for edge cases and errors.
- Proficient at using systematic debugging to diagnose all issues within the scope of WordPress, PHP and the technologies listed below.
- Awareness of the operational data for live technology and using it as a basis for driving changes to the team's services to achieve stability and performance improvements.
- Architects’ services and systems using well accepted design patterns to allow for iterative, autonomous development and future scaling.
- Anticipating future use cases and making design decisions that minimize the cost of future changes.
- Learning budget of up to 1500 € per year (conferences, studies etc)
- Free lunch on a daily basis (daily choice of three different food outlets)
- Educational sessions every week to develop your skills (4 hours of 40 hours per week are reserved for learning)
- Online courses paid by the company
- Four home office days per week (only one office day per week is mandatory)
- Flexible working hours (core hours are 10am – 2pm, the rest is up to you)
- Free books to support you in your work (any work-related book from Amazon, we buy it for you)
- Breakfast (we have a fully equipped kitchen with snacks and drinks)
- Sports/Wellness benefit (for a variety of wellness related activities)
- Doctor’s Visit at St James Hospital/Mobi Doctor
- Paternity Leave (3 days in addition to the days given by the government)
- Financial Rewards for Quit Smoking and Weight Loss
- Regular department and team events
Want to get to know us better and become part of the WIS family? Follow the links below to learn more:
- Our homepage: https://www.wis-ltd.net/
- Our blog: https://www.wis-ltd.net/blog/
- Our culture: https://www.wis-ltd.net/wis-company-culture/
- Our people: https://www.wis-ltd.net/people/
Apply now or send an email to Elsa directly, who will be more than happy to answer your questions and help you with your application.
We are happy to welcome you at your next home – Web International Services Ltd.